Bring Cherry in on your next project.
She is a wholesome, yet a provocative enough to keep it interesting version of Martha Stewart Empire with a Pee Wee Herman twist!
5 assets that make Cherry’s products more valuable than others.
- Lifestyle of simplicity, good taste and manners
- Colors and designs not readily serviced by other product lines
- High Style MidMod Design accessible for moderate price
- Non Toxic, Cruelty Free, Organic and Fair Trade whenever possible
- Esoteric value of brand message: sharing fun and positive accomplishments
Areas of Involvement
Publishing and eBooks
- Recipe Books
- Lifestyle Advice Books
- Travel Advice Books
- Calendars, valentines and other ephemeral publishing
Internet+ Direct Commerce + Licensed Products
- Home Products: Simple gifts, household and lifestyle products, bath, bed, kitchen, car, items that involve the senses: sight -smell-hearing-taste-touch, items that involve positive living
- Food products that support the brand mission
- Toy and Collectibles: Action figures & Playsets
Examples of series licensed imagery:
- Fruit (fruit bowl, coconut, cherry, pineapple, banana, lemon, lime, orange)
- Atomic (boomerang, kidney, sputnik, atom)
- Tiki (tiki, moai, pineapple, palm tree, plumeria blossom, mai tai, lei)
- Homes (MCM, mod, Eames era, p&k, chemospere, eichler, flw)
- Automobile (1940s/1950s/1960s/1970s Mustang, Cadillac, VW bus, Lincoln Continental)
- Girly girl (crown, lipstick, sunglass, bowler, high heel, mule, purse)
- Floral (rose, daisy, violet, orchid)
Media & Events
- PRX Interstitials
- Music CDs (series of thematic albums)
- The Green Room TV show (youth audience)
- Lotta Living Home DIY TV show (adult audience)
- Sugar Sugar Broadway stage show
- Marketing appropriate radio, podcasts and appearances
- Mondo Lounge (annual conventions)
- Affirmation soundscapes
The audience that follows Martha Stewart is aging and the next generation is looking for advice that comes from a little more hip source. Capturing this marketplace would be a goldmine! The two other women that Cherry Capri might be compared to in her publishing space are Amy Sedaris and Sarah Kramer. These women are more abrasive approach to the retro style and scene, whereas Cherry is earnest in her desire to bring back the style and grace of the Modern era. Cherry embraces vintage style with a wink and a smile. She epitomizes the grace and femininity of the era without losing her power.
Cherry is less ‘edgy’ and more aligned to ‘traditional’ values, but with a colorful look and feel. Cherry attracts a main-stream audience with larger numbers.
Involve Cherry on YOUR Next Project!