The Wheel of the Year
A Pocketful of Prose for Every Passing Season
Download ONESHEET – CherryPoems
anand sahaja (co-author)
The Wheel of the Year is a delightful look at childhood topics, written by master poet and storyteller, Miss Cherry Capri. In this collection of thirty four poems, Cherry recalls the simple pleasures of children as the year unfolds, from seeing flowers burst out in Spring, to imagining magical lands in Autumn. While some of the poems are pure fun, many of the poems also encourage traditional values of love and respect.
Written within the lines of poetry, Cherry shares helpful hopeful messages to children and tackles sometimes complex or difficult topics for young minds:
- Encouraging creative expression through Easter egg art.
- How all unique spring flowers are needed to create a whole meadow.
- That colors might have feelings and can learn to get along despite their differences.
- A scary Halloween graveyard is treated with utmost reverence.
- And Cherry even challenges children to question that “some things money can’t buy?”
Sneha Paradeshi’s charming images evoke a simpler time in the past. Her talents are the perfect match for these inspiring poems, making this a book that will be cherished by families for generations.
This is a book to be loved for a lifetime by parents and by grandparents who read the poems
(Written in extra large type for Wise Eyes!)
and most of all, by children who are being introduced to this extraordinary collection for the first time!
A new classic along the lines of the Golden Books edition of Robert Louis Stevenson’s, A Child’s Garden of Verses (as illustrated by the Alice and Martin Provensen).
Now Available on Amazon
eBook now Available on Amazon – Kindle Reader
Coming Soon to Audible and iTunes!