Effective Date: July 1, 2015
- By using this site and/or downloading any material, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- This agreement applies to you, and if you are using this web site on your employer’s behalf, to you and your employer. HOMECAMP.com reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion, and your use of the site will be subject to the most current version posted on the site at the time of your use. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not accept this Agreement and do not use this site or download or use any Images.
Permitted Use of this Site
- This site is owned and operated by HOMECAMP.com. All Images and related informational materials in any medium furnished by HOMECAMP.com hereunder, including related text, captions, or information (collectively referred to as “Images”) are owned by HOMECAMP.com and/or our image and text contributor. “Images” include without limitation all digital images and any related textual information (including captions and credits). Images may include visibly or electronically watermarked and reduced resolution Images.
- Photos with citations are reproduced under the fair use guidelines of US copyright law and may be otherwise copyrighted material. Images, logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
- All Images are protected by US and international copyright laws. HOMECAMP.com allows you to search for, view, and use Images only as permitted below. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Images, caption information, or any other material on this site.
- Unauthorized use of these Images constitutes copyright infringement and shall entitle HOMECAMP.comto exercise all rights and remedies under applicable copyright law, including an injunction preventing further use and monetary damages against all users and beneficiaries of the use of such Images. The foregoing is not a limiting statement of HOMECAMP.com rights or remedies in connection with any unauthorized use.
What does this mean to you?
- Your ability to access an Image does not in itself entitle you to use that Image. Please do not copy text or Images for any reason OTHER than for your own personal enjoyment or for further promotion of Cherry Capri Properties or HOMECAMP.com. If you wish to use text or Images for commercial purposes, and that even includes selling things on eBay, please check with the image owner or writer first!
- You are solely responsible for determining whether your use of any Image requires the consent of any third party or the license of any additional rights, and you should not rely solely on the information provided by HOMECAMP.com. If you are unsure whether additional third-party rights are needed for your use, you are responsible for consulting with competent rights management professionals or legal counsel.
Errors and Omissions
- HOMECAMP.com makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information provided with the Images. Despite our efforts to provide accurate information, this site may contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Additionally, this site and any Images may include historically and culturally important Images and text that may contain subjects that reflect the social attitudes and circumstances of a particular time or location. You should be aware that your search may display results containing content that may seem inappropriate to its context, or text that could be potentially offensive.
- If you find an image on our site that has not been properly credited and you know of the proper credit, please advise us right away and we will amend the information or remove the image.
Children Under 13:
HOMECAMP cares about protecting the privacy of children. We won’t knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to provide us any personally identifying information online. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any personal information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. We encourage you to become involved in your children’s online experience, and to share your knowledge and experience with your young ones. If you’re under 13, please do not register for any of our Services or provide us with any personally identifying information (such as your name, email address or phone number).
As a convenience, our site may link to other sites that may be of interest to you but are not under HOMECAMP.com control. These links do not imply endorsment by HOMECAMP.com and we are not responsible for the availability of or the content contained in any linked site.
Image, Model and Property Releases/Clearances
Each guest is responsible for the content of their own submissions and Images. If you upload Images to the HOMECAMP.com site, HOMECAMP.com assumes you have the necessary ownership and permission to do so.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HOMECAMP.com against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to (1) a breach of this Agreement, (2) the use of this site and the use of any Image either alone or in combination with any other material, (3), your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or (4) any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image, alone or in combination with any other material.
- HOMECAMP.com provides you with its site and images on an “as is” basis. HOMECAMP.com makes no warranty, express or implied regarding any Images, its site, the accuracy of any information, or any rights or licenses under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warrantees of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, or that the site or any service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Neither HOMECAMP.com nor any HOMECAMP.com affiliate shall be liable to you or any other third party claiming through it for direct, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or relating to the use of the site, its text or Images, whether framed as a breach or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a practical purpose or non-infringement, upon any legal theory, in tort, contract, failure of essential purpose, or otherwise.
Information You Post to Blogs, Discussion Forums and Community or Social Networking Areas.
Keep in mind that any information that you choose to post to blogs, discussion forums, or other community or social networking services that we offer can be seen, collected and used by anyone who has access to the applicable service. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Choice of Law / Jurisdiction / Attorneys’ Fees
Any dispute regarding this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada and applicable U.S. Federal law, including Title 17 of the U.S. Code, as amended. The parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Nevada, USA. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly disclaimed. The parties hereto confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement as well as any other documents relating hereto, including notices, has been and shall be written in the English language. In any dispute between HOMECAMP.com and you, HOMECAMP.com shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees, legal expert fees, and other legal expenses from you.
No Waiver / Severability
No action of HOMECAMP.com, other than an express written Waiver or Amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of this Site Usage Agreement. Should any clause of this Agreement be found unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and understand it, and agree to be bound by all its terms and conditions. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and merges all prior and contemporaneous communications. This Agreement shall not be modified except by a written agreement signed by duly authorized representatives of HOMECAMP.com, provided that no purchase order or similar document issued by you shall modify this Agreement even if signed by HOMECAMP.com. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of this Agreement be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable and in such manner as comes closest to the intentions of the parties to this Agreement as is possible. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties, their successors and assigns, except that you may not assign or transfer this Agreement without HOMECAMP.com prior written consent.
- CherryCapri.com is a privately run site. The information collected by the owners here will be only used in the interest of entertainment.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here
- Policy is subject to change at owner’s discretion.
Security, Retention and Storage of Information
Legal Compliance, Business Transfers and Other Disclosures.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein or within our Services, we may occasionally release information about users of our Services when we deem such release appropriate to comply with law, respond to compulsory process or law enforcement requests, enforce this Agreement, or protect the rights, property or safety of users of our Services, the public, HOMECAMP.com, our affiliates, or any third party. Over time, we may reorganize or transfer various assets and lines of business. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein or on our Services, we reserve the right to disclose or transfer any information we collect to third parties in connection with any proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, foreclosure, liquidation, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of HOMECAMP.com or our affiliates.
Information Collected Through Our Services
The information we gather through our Services falls into two categories: (1) information you voluntarily supply to us when you register, initiate transactions, participate in promotions or surveys, submit comments or questions or otherwise communicate with us or others through the Services, and (2) information collected automatically as you use our Services. Third-party providers and advertisers featured on, or linked to or from, our Services may also gather information through processes that we don’t control and subject to their own separate privacy policies, which may differ from ours. Some of our Services also may participate in third-party advertising networks that collect information about your activity online to tailor some of the advertising that you see on sites in their networks to your interests.
Registration and Other Personally Identifying Information.
You may register to use certain features of our Services. When you register, we may collect personally identifying information, including your name, postal address, email address, user name and password, reminder questions and answers and communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive. We may also ask for information about your age, gender, hobbies, interests, preferences (such as your favorite foods, purchases or recipes) and the like, but you’re free to register for most of our Services without providing this additional information. When you register for one of our Services, the information you provide may be added to a centralized HOMECAMP.com database so that you may be simultaneously registered for our other Services as well. In addition, when you use various aspects of our Services, we may ask you for personally identifying information, including when you order products, complete a survey, enter a contest, or report a problem with our Services. We may also collect contact information for other individuals when you use the sharing and referral tools available within some of our Services to forward content or offers to your friends and associates. We use this information to facilitate the communications that you request. Please note that if you use any “send-to-a-friend” features of our Services, your email address may be included in the communication sent to your friend.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Services.
HOMECAMP.com or third-party contractors we engage may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, including but not limited to:
- Web pages, content and advertisements you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about your interactions with our video or audio content, such as the type of content accessed via our Services;
- Information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails;
- The site you visited before visiting a HOMECAMP.com website and the site you visited after visiting a HOMECAMP.com website;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with you online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Your device type, screen size, browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system and versions of installed software;
- standard server log information; and
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
Personalization and Tracking Technologies
Like most website and mobile application operators, we, or third parties acting on our behalf, use embedded scripts, “cookies,” web beacons and other tracking technologies to operate, analyze and improve our Services and tailor content and advertising to user interests. Third-party companies that provide some of the tools and features accessible through our Services and advertisers and other companies involved in the delivery of advertisements you see on our Services and other websites also may use tracking technologies to collect information about your use of our Services. Cookies. Cookies are small amounts of data (often containing a unique identifier) that are stored in separate files within your computer or device’s Internet browser. Cookies are accessed and recorded by the websites you visit, and by the companies that deliver the advertisements you see on our services, so they can recognize the same browser navigating online. You can set your browser to accept or reject most cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) It is up to you to decide whether to allow us or third parties to set cookies, but if you block cookies, you may not be able to view or access some of the features of our Services. Please be aware that certain browsers cannot block or delete so-called “Flash” cookies, which use a feature of the Adobe Flash video player to store information on your computer. For information about how to delete Flash cookies, please visit the Adobe website here.
Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies.
Web beacons (sometimes called “transparent GIFs,” “clear GIFs,” or “pixel tags”) are small strings of code that embed a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email or advertisement. When your browser downloads a web beacon, the server that sends the corresponding image to your browser can recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page embedded with the beacon and a description of that page.
Mobile Device IDs and Location-Based Information.
Certain mobile devices, including smart phones and tablet devices, contain unique device IDs that can be used to identify their physical location. Mobile devices also typically transmit caller ID data (which may include a phone number) when used to transmit a telephone call or text message. When you use mobile devices to access our Services, we may collect and transmit unique device IDs and collect caller ID data, information about your wireless carrier, the make, model, operating system and settings of your device and information about how you navigate within our Service. With your consent, we also may use precise geolocation technology such as GPS or Wi-Fi triangulation to collect information about the exact location of your mobile device.
Social Network Posting Tools and “Share” Features.